View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 17:52   #12990
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Well our washing machine is going on 19 years old and we are recommended not to replace it until repairs are uneconomical as they simply aren't built as well now. Having a water softener means no limescale and it is looked after. But else I think good advice about the flat as a whole.

---
Better news is my new pacemaker in now in me and I'm recovering nicely. A little sore and stiff at the site. Can't drive or shower for 7 days at least though. Looking to getting back to archery ASAP - consultant doesn't see any need to worry about that.

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

I must say I'm proud of Osem Jnr. Since starting his first teaching job in September he's been getting in to work no later that 7.45 and frequently not leaving until gone 6pm. This last 2 weeks he's not left school until well after 9pm several times due to parent/teacher evening time and the huge amount of student assessment information he has to deal with. He'll need a break next week but will probably still have to go in for a couple of days. Can't fault the effort so far.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote