View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 14:00   #689
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You mean delivering on their wishes.
No, because if they did that they wouldn't have halved TfN's budget. I mean a more left-wing interventionist approach to business.

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Well, those were the two usual suspects I thought would come back to rubbish my assertion.

The price of Brexit was always going to be a phase of re-adjustment. The wider benefit to the UK public (especially fighting Covid) matters more than than the gripes of businesses who need to get to grips with the challenges.

Would you Remainers have preferred to have been part of the EU's vaccine procurement and distribution policy?
No but like the Euro and Shengen we don't have to eat everything just because it's on the menu.
What should that cheese producer do? Move to the EU?

Last edited by 1andrew1; 27-03-2021 at 14:05.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote