View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 20:51   #1976
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus: PM Boris Johnson in Intensive Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
However, it negatively affects those in lower socioeconomic groups more,
some not all, it also affects those on median salaries, it also affects self employed that would usually be on a good income, now on Zero.

It also affects those that may be well paid, but also live to their income I.e good income but equally big expenses.

Equally there may be people at the low end of the salary scale that can still wo4k and are not directly impacted that much.

Generalisations are great for poo stirring, and whipping up class and income inequality arguments when it is not what it is all about.

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You should watch this:

That showed me nothing......nothing at all.

Over 6,000 dead, I’m sure there are people that have died that are solicitors, bankers, businessmen and women, entrepreneurs.

But they didn’t get an ‘ in memorium’ slide show.