View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:52   #131
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: U.S, UK and France Launch Missile Strikes in Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Corbyn’s stance has been nothing short of pathetic. This man would be a danger to Britain, if he was PM. But most of us sane people know that.
You'd think his supporters would have grasped that by now.

I am disheartened by the continuing support that this weak man is getting. For the first time in my life, I am beginning to distrust the wisdom of the electorate. In all previous elections, I have understood the reasons why people have voted as they have. Now I'm beginning to wonder whether the effect of Twitter and social media by reducing everything to soundbites are incapacitating the population in such a way that they can no longer reason for themselves or cope with any detail behind the hysteria.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote