Thread: Streaming Lost In Space
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:17   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Lost In Space

thanks for the info Pip. I love stuff like this, if you have got a production company which is willing to pay for it and a team of people who care so much about the fine details and want to do the best they can then you know you are going to get an amazing series. I keep going on about my "realism factor" and it is stuff like this I am talking about. I am sure they could have knocked up some cheapo naff £10 gloves thinking nobody is going to care and the audience will be dazzled with all the special effects but they have chosen to do things properly so every detail is realistic and you can believe it is all happening.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote