Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 16:18   #301
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Free V6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think we are still not agreeing here, I have a wifi signal on my iPhone of three bars, ok, I have took a dBm reading from the wifi signal app that's on my phone, and sitting close to the HUB3 I get a very good wifi signal of -33dBm, I have then gone upstairs to one of our bedrooms and I still get the three bars showing on my iPhone, but when I use the wifi signal strength on the app that I have on my iPhone, I get a really poor wifi signal strength of -71dBm, and that was my earlier point, you can still have three bars showing on your phone, but that doesn't mean that the signal strength is the same at different locations. Maybe Spiderplant or Ben can clarify this one for us.
I have seen on these forums that you're not happy with the Hub3s wifi, why have you not gone out and purchased a new router to solve your problem?

VM have provided a Wifi service that is adequate for most people but we can't really expect them to give everyone a free router costing £100s can we, it is probably the same for every ISP?