View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 17:08   #693
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Quote:
What should the average Brit have done had we stayed in the EU during the Pandemic?

<SNIP>
Is that a euphemism for downsize? As he's proved that exporting to the EU is uneconomic as are transport costs to countries like the US which Liz Truss advised him to do.
What about my question, vis-a-vis Covid?

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You need to try and understand that answering a question you asked with factual information is not an attempt to "rubbish your assertion".
My assertion was firmly rooted in the Covid situation. A matter of life and death.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote