Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 11:37   #16
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: PS5 thread

Hopefully I'll get it sorted shortly. There is Citizen Card I can get for £15 which they accept. So that might be quicker.

Looked the account ID up online and it doesn't look like it's been used. But they changed the password. Happened on the US one although they also tried to change the email, but thankfully I still had access to the email and got it resolved.
Had to do it on my EA account too as that seemed to get accessed by someone in India. Got an email about login attempts so promptly changed details and added 2 step on that too.