View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:16   #52
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Does beg the question if those with TV packages that include BT Sport, but aren't interested in it, should get a permanent discount? It obviously does make up a fair proportion of the cost.
That's not how it works, though, Mr K. If VM did that, it would put up the cost to those who wanted it, and that would lead to people looking for a better deal with Sky. Channels are cheaper when bought in bulk rather than separately. Most channels I subscribe to I never view anyway - I'm on the top package so that I can receive the channels that I actually want to view.

This is one of the many reasons I'm looking forward to more streaming services becoming available. I can then get to choose the precise types of programmes I want to see. We don't really have a sufficient range of programming by this means yet, but we are getting there.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote