View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 12:41   #419
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think Neil has cut his nose off to spite his face, BBC probably won’t rehire him, some folk say Mr Murdoch will take him on, I doubt that now from how he berated Fox News last week, calling it a channel that deals with untruths, conspiracy theories and fake news, that’s not him taking to embracing Murdoch’s news outfit.
Maybe Sky? Maybe free lancing and doing the 'big interviews' for the BBC, ITV or C4 come the next election?

It's a shame because I thought he was a great interviewer so I wish he had been a bit more diplomatic in his departure from the BBC. He seemed to take unnecessary shots at them upon leaving.

He seems to have been a bit arrogant in not appreciating the importance of this production crew at the BBC given how little importance was paid to that when setting up GB News and his subsequent frustration when the consequences of that became clear with all the mistakes and quality issues.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote