Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 11:45   #65
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

But even if you segment up the UK how do you stop people moving between areas? Road blocks? How do you stop people walking cross country? What about people how live on the "border" that work in one area and live in another?

Population is important - NZ has a total population of say 5 million. The UK has 70 million in roughly the same land area. And population behaviour is important - the western mindset is more tuned to individuality than society. We say people should but they don't.

And I do agree the costs will show to be bigger in the long run.

New Zealand is "successful" because it can isolate itself. The Asian countries have some success because the populations do what they are told (or even suggested). We have neither advantage.