View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 06:39   #14
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor 26th August

They spoke about the octagon and MMA for a rematch but it shouldn't happen. I enjoyed this. The idea of Floyd coming to MMA is just silly and dangerous. It isn't interesting and the idea that he'd likely get seriously hurt should deter it all together.

Floyd knows what's best for him. There isn't another boxing match. He has enough to comfortably despatch a McGregor. But I am absolutely certain at this point and past his prime that he'd lose to Khan or Bradley. Before this I gave them both a chance but now I'm absolutely confident Khan would take Mayweather over 12 rounds.

If McGregor lands 111 shots on Floyd then Khan quadruples that easily. McGregor gassed. Neither Khan or Bradley slow down. But it's easy to say this against a guy that's skill set is diminishing. Thus I can't accuse him of dodging anyone.

I've endured this supposed circus. I've defended the idea of it. I will 100℅ not defend the idea of Floyd fighting in a cage though.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 27-08-2017 at 06:49.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote