View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 09:24   #12
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Netflix controversy over 'Viewing pleasure for paedophiles'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The usual case of people getting offended and uptight about something they have never seen.

Yes, its basically about a yound girls dance group, and yes, their are a few minutes of suggestive dancing in it. I'm sure it would make a few people squirm, but "Viewing pleasure for paedophiles" - I dont think so, Im pretty sure they would consider it rather tame.

It won awards at a couple of film festivals, and no one blinked, its only the promotion that Netflix gave it that got the inevitable complaints from the "lets get offended" warriors.

Since Netflix dont give details of subscriptions, there is no evidence to backup the claim about "unprecedented amount of parents cancelling Netflix".
It's just a case of i must be offended because others are offended, pass me my keyboard and social media lists

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote