Thread: Tivo V6 New UI images
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 15:02   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New UI images

I'd need to see it working, but I can't be doing with huge graphics. They just use up screen space inefficiently and result in lots of unnecessary scrolling.

VM's version of Tivo needs a fair amount of tweaking to the user interface layout, but it's fine on the whole.

I didn't like the Horizon videos I'd seen in the past, but VM are liable to change it a fair bit, based on what they did to Tivo, so I'm not going to judge it at this stage, on so little.

I'm hoping I can turn off all the unnecessary flashiness.

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

And as for the Voice Control. I don't want that. I haven't bought a "smart speaker", I don't want any of that on my TV.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote