Thread: UK Timeline Project Blue Book
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 15:41   #17
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of
Re: Project Blue Book

Case in Belgium 1989 recorded by huge amounts of people including the police. Silent black triangles hovering above the city for extended periods of time. These are labeled TR3B’s by the military. Part of the tech they use are rotating mercury plasma within a titanium hollow donut shape. The plasma is rotated to 50’000 rpm using electromagnetics. A field is then generated and reduces the weight of the craft by 89%. If you spin a steel ball bearing at 100000 rpm and launch the ball it will travel higher and further than if you didn’t spin it. I could go on all day but I get the impression your just having fun with me now.
cupcakes aka dd is offline   Reply With Quote