View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:56   #283
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Rising cost of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
My phone is basically for emergencies, but also for all the One Time Passwords that I have to receive by mobile phone when making some purchases online, but also instore sometimes.

The beauty of the ASDA PAYG was that you only have to make one text every 6 months to keep it alive. So 4p twice a year.

The 1p SIM requires £10 per month, so £40 a year.

But they do say

"Credit rollover
Your credit lasts as long as your account is active, with no credit expiry period" so perhaps they would refund all the £10 topups if you decide to leave?

Sadly, I doubt it. It says your credit lasts as long as your account is active. Closing it means it is inactive.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote