Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 19:36   #884
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
I've noticed that VM has quietly dropped some of their kids on demand content. CITV and 'Virgin TV Kids' are no longer available in On Demand > Kids. I'm not sure if it was there before or not, but CITV isn't in Catch Up.

As a result, the red button menu on channel 700 has a couple of broken links, which result in the user getting bounced back to the menu - 'Playlists' and 'CITV'.
There's still a Kids section under Catch-up>Channels> ITV Hub in Scotland. I'd imagine this goes straight to the app in other parts of the UK as the STVPlayer tile does here under Catch-up>Channels>STVPlayer.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote