Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 18:04   #847
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You can’t compare special offers on one platform with the standard price on another. The standard price for all the standard channels, BT Sport, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema and two V6 boxes, with super fast broadband and free landline calls is £99 on VM. Last time I looked, it was £130 on Sky, although that’s probably changed with the recent Sky/BT deal. Incidentally, the deal you quoted for Sky was for TV only.

Virgin do special offers, too.

My virgin was considerably higher than £99pm until I got a substantial discount.

I cannot remember the exact amount off-hand but it is more like £120pm - still a bit cheaper than Sky.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote