Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 12:30   #844
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Me too! I think VM is excellent value compared with Sky.
I beg to differ all of SKY TV for me £37p/m this includes 2 mini q boxes the 1tb uhd skyq sky cinema, sports, entertainment + netflix and disney+ yes i know it's a offer but similar of vm was going to be £105p/m including bb.
BB i get from plusnet so bt sports + plusnet tv is only £15p/m in hd they threw hd in for free with bb it's £40p/m again offer so in total £77p/m.
So for me a combo of plusnet + SKY is incredible value, ofcourse i dread to think what it'd be at full price lol.

Jokes and jibes aside all companies have their plus and negative points except talktalk theirs is just negative.
I will always go for who offers me the best deal for my needs.