Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2019, 16:02   #1
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

This is a continuation of the 'Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)' thread which you can find here:

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...php?t=33707215

1. The old thread has been closed, but will remain for information purposes;
2. I will collate all the information from my various sources and post on Cable Forum;

In addition to that I will be on hand to answer any questions that arise and to provide links to other sources of information as they come up.

Thank you.

CONFIRMED Channels news for Virgin UK and N. Ireland TV:

December 2019:
28th. NOW 70s to launch today on Virgin UK Channel 348.

January 2020:
7th. 5Spike to close today on Virgin UK Channel 154.
7th. Paramount Network will move from Virgin UK Channel 188 to Virgin UK Channel 154.
7th. VH1 to close on Virgin Channel 316.
7th. Sony Movies Christmas will rebrand as Sony Movies Classic on Virgin UK Channel 424.
7th. ZooMoo HD to close on Virgin Channel 739.
21st. Home to be rebrand as HGTV on Virgin Channel 279.
21st. Home +1 to be rebrand as HGTV +1 on Virgin Channel 283.
27th. Universal Channel HD to close on Virgin Channel 121.
27th. Universal Channel to close on Virgin Channel 122.
27th. Universal Channel +1 close on Virgin Channel 206.
31st. Horse and Country TV may close on Virgin Channel 298 (Still not 100% Confirmed).

February 2020:
1st. Sky Comedy HD to launch on Virgin Channel 121.*
1st. Sky Comedy to launch on Virgin Channel 122.*
1st. Sky Comedy +1 to launch on Virgin Channel 206.*

*Both Launch date and channels numbers for Sky Comedy are still not 100% confirmed at time of posting.

©copyright 2019 Media Boy 2006 - 2019. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote