View Single Post
Old 25-11-2017, 09:35   #2555
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Never mind that everyone else makes an effort to support their statements with links so we can continue the debate. Somehow you feel it's up to everyone else to do your homework for you.
Sorry, you're not Donald Trump and to borrow a metaphor, you'll have to learn to tie your own shoelaces, I won't tie them for you.
No they do not. Stop BS me.

You need to stop going on and on about this. I believe the statement is accurate. You are the one who does not, first calling it controversial then weak. If you have difficulty believing the information, then go look it up, the onus is on YOU!

Now stop going on about it, stop making silly remarks because I refuse to bow to your demands. Enough is enough. What you are doing is bordering on harassment and I will take this further if I have to.