Thread: General Virgin media emails problem
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 12:11   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin media emails problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l had a problem early this morning but it sorted itself out.

Phone up customer services or try to talk to them by webchat OB.
Thanks, Den. I've just seen the answer to this problem on the VM Community Forum. The response was:

VM have changed their log-in procedures for mail and for My Virgin Media as preparatory work for further changes later in the year. It is a matter of fact that this change has not been publicised in advance, hence your surprise this morning. I shouldn't be surprised if we get a flood of queries like this today and over the next few days.

You will have to change the way you log in and the bookmark you use. Use the e-mail link at the top of this page and bookmark the resulting URL. That works. I did it this morning and it was fine.

I tried deleting my bookmark and re-entering the website address and yes, that worked!

I am surprised that VM hasn't alerted its subscribers to this. It wouldn't have taken much effort to put an alert on the web site. It's just as well I was not in a particular hurry to get my information out there!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote