Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2022, 13:54   #224
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Do you know why Virgin has got 4 SID for both BBC Three and BBC Four?

When they only need an new copy for BBC Four and two for BBC Three.

I mean they only got two SID'S for ITVBe +1, BBC Scotland HD and S4C HD?

I was just reporting what both RXTV and Media Mole was reporting yesterday so I am sorry for any in convenience this may cause.
Extra configs for flexibility I guess. My first thought was do they really need that many? But 4 configs allows them to move the channels around in each nation to accommodate BBC Scotland and BBC Alba in Scotland, S4C in Wales. With TG4 wanting a higher slot in N Ireland, maybe Virgin are also taking this into account?

RXTV and Media Mole were also responsible for some of the speculation about an early launch of BBC ONE HD regions on all platforms a while ago. That was also incorrect.

No need to apologise.

Last edited by epsilon; 25-01-2022 at 13:59.