View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 20:09   #49
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

I would agree with them if they were doing it for the sake of political correctness and it didn't work out but it is a good film and she was fantastic in it. They need to get over it because it was at least a year ago that they said she would be taking over from Iron Man so she is going to be getting her own trilogy plus appearances in the next couple of Avengers films plus whatever else. I would be the first person to moan if she was in any way rubbish because I wasn't a happy bunny at all when I heard she was cast as Captain Marvel but I think she is awesome. I was watching the way she moves, her body language, the way she talks and her vocal pitch and I love it all.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote