Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 19:24   #1961
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I'm not going to argue semantics with you. The simple fact is that China is within its rights to react as it sees fit, it doesn't 'need' to do anything.

We might wish or 'need' China to act in a certain way due to our dependencies
It’s not semantics. You’ve just got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

China needs to do as I suggested if they want to end these episodic lockdown situations. Nobody is talking about making China do anything. They are a sovereign country, aren’t they?

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Again, semantics

The report quite clearly states that Bejing lockdowns are targeted something which OB clearly avoids by attempting to insinuate that the shanghai and Beijing lockdowns as being the same or very similar in nature.

If you can’t grasp the above I have neither the time nor the crayons to continue the discussion with you.
I said ‘ Shanghai has only just survived another lockdown, and now it’s Beijing.’

Other than the fact that both lockdowns were due to Covid, I insinuated no such thing.