Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 13:04   #129
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
if you've just finished Game of Thrones it's going to seem too simple by comparison.
exactly. If this was any other series I would let it go but with it being Star Wars it deserves to be so much better. I get the impression this is "Star Wars: Kids Version".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That wasn't just any random planet and people though. This episode had many easter eggs and links to the original trilogy.
I know and I appreciated it. It added a special touch to it which glossed over the weekly planet hop adventure. It was okay in season 1 to establish the story and characters but they need to move forward now given the alleged gravity of the situation. They can still visit different planets and locations if they want to but it needs to be realistic and embedded in a proper deep meaningful storyline.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote