View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 12:26   #134
saabmania2

Services: VIP Pack
saabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to saabmania2
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Why is it disgusting? The channels are still there (and remain available even after you suspend). You can also view sports recordings made prior to suspension.

Have sky suspended payments from other suppliers such as Virgin?
Yes Sky made this clear a couple of months ago

This thread started late March - can't help wondering why you are only looking at suspending now when Sport is looking to resume?

Why is it disgusting? The channels are still there (and remain available even after you suspend). You can also view sports recordings made prior to suspension.

Who cares that you can watch if they are not offering the premium content we are paying for then you should not pay full stop, if there was a way of stopping payments then it should have been offered in an email to all sport subscribers not left to find out through a 2nd party like the cable forum

Have sky suspended payments from other suppliers such as Virgin?
Yes Sky I'm pretty sure made this clear a couple of months ago

This thread started late March - can't help wondering why you are only looking at suspending now when Sport is looking to resume?

Why because I've just come on the cable forum for another reason and saw this thread I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Last edited by Paul; 21-05-2020 at 17:38. Reason: WIND IT IN ..
saabmania2 is offline   Reply With Quote