Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 11:45   #8476
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Remainers were always going to get blamed anyway. Search my posts after the result and I said when we don’t get the brilliant outcomes the Leave campaign ‘suggested’ that they’ll blame Remainers. The people who ran the campaign don’t have responsibility for enacting it and spent three years running away from it.

May had the task of actually doing it.
And I have repeatedly told you that how the hell can Brexiteers enact it when they were not in government or steering the ship ???

It's not rocket science.

This is a Remainer led farce because there is Remainers at the helm.

May did not have the task of actually doing it at all either, she's so incredibly weak and let the EU and Remainers in her inner circle completely walk all over her, but that appears to have been her intention all along, hence why I say, it should have been a Brexiteer in the Captains chair!!!