View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 08:41   #1358
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Utter rubbish, the historical facts I presented are the truths.

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 ----------

I stand by my posts, always. I believe my assertion of the historical facts and nothing you or others say, will alter that.

What we have laid bare here, is the pathetic Anti-Trumpers with TDS, are just nitpicking over what is essentially a question, not a statement, Trump asked about Canada, so in essence he didn't actually say a statement of fact...
In fact what we're doing here is revealing how difficult it is for Trump's supporters to accept that he, like anyone else, can make mistakes. The whole Canada thing is a joke, no more.

What is not a joke is where people are unable to discern fact from fiction and try to weave arcane explanations to try and justify the impossible. The last act is then just to throw a few playground insults and say that he didn't mean it in the first place.