View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 20:29   #10901
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
The transplant team phoned this morning to make it all official - they revised my estimated waiting time for eight months! - I am still not sure how I feel about that
I can imagine, it's a big deal and I hated the waiting leading up to my operation. You could get the call earlier of course so we'll be keeping our CF fingers crossed for you!

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
You will have to stop these unexpected trips to hospital dilli. I bet your I-Spy- Medical Conditions Book is pretty much all ticked out by now.

Seriously though, I am so happy for you that this latest visit has ended better than you thought may be the case. <<hugs>>
I bet they think he's some sort of 'mystery shopper'...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote