View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 10:41   #706
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
All of the above are top class journalists, surpassed in quality only by Farage.

To take you up on one quote you posted:

What was wrong with the "Rivers of Blood" speech? The shock/horror of the time was all play-acting and made at a time when Powell's long range vision wasn't accepted and demographics were different. Now look at the culture mix in the UK and where it's heading with all this immigration. It's a matter of time. When Powell spoke, the UK population was 55m; today it is 67m of which c. 81% is categorised as "White".

I'm really fed up with being made to feel that being "white" in my country is something to be ashamed of.

I've little doubt that I'm now going to be vilified by the virtue signallers on this forum.

There is no virtue signalling is calling a racist a racist.