View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 13:51   #490
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Many assessors don't like to be recorded, and some just call in sick when a recorded interview is scheduled.

The rules covering recording are strict, despite many calls by those in oversight positions demanding that all interviews be recorded.
Well that say's it all Taf why do they not like to be recorded what do they have to worry about if there telling the truth in reports they write then surely it would make sense to have a recording to back up their report. As I have previously stated this ensures a fair assessment for all concerned including the assessor.

I did not know that many assessors don't like being recorded as this makes perfect sense to me and the only explanation I can come with is that they are the one's on the fiddle