View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 13:57   #4679
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Oh weenie I am so sorry to hear your news. Loosing a loved member of the family is so hard on everybody. I am assuming that the vet has ensured that any pain is going to be banished or at the very least reduced. I have gone through this so many times with the cats I have fostered and it never gets easier but what I have found is that once their pain is under control my feline friends have enjoyed their last few weeks, sleeping more and not being as ready to take on the world but happy. I guess their not understand what is happening is a blessing.

Make the most of these last days/weeks. Remember that he will pick up on the feelings of those people who he has come to love and trust. So try to stay calm and make sure he gets lots of hugs and and treats, when the time comes to give him his release then, remember these last few loving moments with a smile knowing that you have all done your very best to try to make the end of his life as happy as he was when he came to live with you all.