View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:06   #12508
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My happy thought one of my sister in law's has just saved me a lot of money. I have been using total dailies 1 contact lenses and she asked how much I was paying for my lenses, I said £45.00 a month she very nearly fell off her seat when I told her this so she told me how much she was paying and where she went so needless to say I went their last week and after a week of wearing ACUVUE OASYS fortnightly I really cannot fault them. I went back today and have just signed up for them via DD that way they get delivered right to my door and total hassle free plus at £32.49 every three months that is a saving of over £100. Okay they are not dailies but at the saving I am making I think I can live with that

I think I owe my sis-in-law a very nice bottle of wine