View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 14:35   #14
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Re-soldered the connections which transfer the power from the batteries to the little motherboard? thingy on my grandsons baby walker. I had been told it was impossible to fix as the repair was so fiddly ... well it wasn't, and I did it so there!!!!!!

Grannies rule the world.
Soldering eh! Well done Jo.

I'm still wondering what the dealer would've done and charged us for the pleasure... "Sorry sir, your wife's car needed an entire new heater control unit and including the labour charge that'll be..... ££kerching!!"...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote