View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 09:53   #16
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: BT launches new TV Box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Haha.

Richard with the question I’ve been asking for two years now.
That’s because you have not understood my argument. My point has always been that when broadcasters switch to IPTV they will no longer present their content by way of scheduled channels. The programmes will be displayed individually and you click on them to open. Content will be by category, not by channel.

Sitting on the sofa waiting for your programme to start will be a thing of the past. Linear displays such as you can get currently on Now TV, BBC I-Player and Pluto will prove to be a minority interest and will not last long, I would have thought.