View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 23:22   #14265
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

On Monday, I had a message from a job agency about a job and to call them.

I tried to speak to the person twice, but was unable to, and they didn't call back.

On Wednesday, I went to the agency to speak to them, but they weren't in, nor did they call back.

Today I was at the shed, and she called, and said that her client had seen my CV, and they had another job that might be of interest, and as me more details what a Technical Librarian job was which I told her.

I got home and got a call about another I had applied for from a company I left in 2005, and would start the ball rolling on an interview.

I then got an email from the first Agency and I have an interview at 4pm tomorrow, both jobs are local.