View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 19:43   #132
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Phew. Please, if you find a moment, point me to a post that dismissed the issue as a confected Tory non-story so that I can have a go.
With pleasure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The chief rabbi considers himself a close personal friend of Johnson, so I’m not giving that much credibility.

I can go on Twitter and find Jews supporting Labour. So I don’t think it’s as clear cut as you suggest.

Thinking the state of Israel shouldn’t exist is a legitimate political stance. Given the number of civilians they kill on a regular basis arguable peace in the Middle East would be better served without Israel.
This was page one of this thread, but several people were so taken aback by the fairly outrageous comments about Israel, that the dismissal of the chief rabbi’s concerns for the entirety of the British Jewish community on the grounds of his friendship with Boris seems to have gone unremarked.