View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 13:53   #13094
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

This week has been so wonderful for my family and I could not be happier for my son and his fiancée in whom has stood by him during his years of study and now they both can reap the benefit.

Well, yesterday was one word fantastic and I could not be more proud of him as a Mother all you want is for your child to succeed and he certainly has that.

All his Dad and I have ever wished for him he has IMO a fantastic job, lovely new home getting built for them to call home and truly wonderful woman in his fiancée by his side.

On Monday my son and his lovely fiancée bought there forever home, I'm so lucky that they included in this as I got a call saying come here Mum and off the plans they asked me what one would I go for and the reasons why I must say it was all very exciting. The house they bought should be ready in October/November time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20180626-WA0013.jpg (106.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180626-WA0012.jpg (95.6 KB, 21 views)