View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 20:50   #2907
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Let me tell you a story (true, happened to someone close to me..me )

i woke up this morning, giidy with delight that i had ESPN and BT sport

I turned on tv...no BT sport, no ESPN. Unhappy bunny.

I went online, checked, and ticked boxes for free BT sports. Unfortunately, as it was after 1 Aug, they were going to charge me for HD (£3).

I (after palpitations, fear of humility on this forum) sent email at 5:30 am saying that not only was this bunny unhappy, I wanted it sorted by Monday regarding the charge, or i would cancel (i tend to use nuclear missiles strategy, then worry about fallout, like, having to pay for BT elsewhere)

I got an automated reply, and when i came home from work, a reply saying yada yada, if standard Q&A does not answer your questions, reply to this email. I did.

I got a phone call on my mobile (though can't remember giving it out) from a pleasant woman, who apologised for the hassle, and of course told me to not worry, it will be sorted. She will check on Monday, and make sure it is sorted.

Now, as much as you might criticize BT of old, that was good service.

I am now at defcon 5 (I am also hoping that is the lowest setting, or i might accidentally start a war)
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote