View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 21:44   #7536
Hank

Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
To follow on from there, he says in the very next paragraph down,

Liversage also made it clear the tests were unrelated to customer perception. "This test is not a customer referendum," he said. "It is simply to ensure that the technology works correctly."

So if the customers are going to have nothing to do or say about the test why are they bothering to publicise it this time and how will we find out if it was successful or not? Or, as they have shown so far, they just don't care!
The ICO "will be strongly influenced by the experience of those users who choose to participate in any trials and the way in which they are able to make that decision to participate."

Erm... so, how will the ICO be influenced if they can't ask the customers because no one knows who they are? I suppose the extremely low number of complaints because 10,000 is not many will help the ICO draw a conclusion that no one cares? Or maybe they will care enough to complain and surprise the ICO.

Hank

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
OK emails sent to Mr Bohm, Dr Clayton, Earl of Northesk. Also posted on the Enta forum on thinkbroadband.com

Just waiting for a PM back from someone with regards to setting up the site on nodpi.org

Try to keep up ;p

Alexander Hanff

Heck Alex! I haven't checked my diary yet. What was the date for the event? It's pages back I think

Hank