Thread: Tivo V6 Resume playing problem
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:55   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Resume playing problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
The "Keep or Delete" menu should only appear if you stop the playback in the last 5 minutes of the recording, and in this case the bookmark resets so that you don't get the Resume option. So it seems it thinks you are in the last 5 minutes. It's not a fault I've heard of before.
That's what I normally expect.

I'm curious, if you fast forward to the end the first time you play it to check the ending is there, then rewind to the beginning and start watching, in that scenario what is the expected outcome?

Given we've been doing this for years it should still resume properly, but maybe something has changed in the software.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote