Thread: Tivo V6 Retention Dept gone?
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 15:06   #66
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Retention Dept gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
The whole point is no one should lose out. It should be a standard price for everyone. Why should you have to be persistent to get the same price offered to someone else just because you spoke to someone else.
That’s the free market though. If you don’t provide me what I want, at a price I’m willing to pay, I’ll take my money elsewhere.

It makes sense to discount to maximise revenue across the potential customer base. If there were fewer customers then the fixed costs would be absorbed across a lower customer base and everyone loses out.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote