View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 19:42   #14143
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
As you may no mum is now in a nursing home as she was left paralysed by Covid-19 and not been able to see her for 4 weeks.

On Thursday I took some clothes to the home for her as all she had was a hospital gown, but as there is building work going on I was unable to see her.

My sister saw her yesterday, she was on the phone to me in tears as she was allowed to stand outside like me.

Today I took some magazines for her and the care home, let me stand in the doorway of her room and speak to her for 30 minutes, boy was it emotional.

When I got home I upgraded her phone contract (which I got for both my parents) as she was eating the minutes and data, so now she has unlimited Text & calls and 2GB of data.
Sounds like a hard visit Hom3r but your Mother is safe and it looks like the care home are trying to make things easier for you in these desperate times.

<<hugs>>