View Single Post
Old 13-12-2019, 10:32   #1914
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I should imagine our resident remainers will be very vocal.
Not really, last night was a clear mandate and reinforcement of the original referendum result.

I'll never agree with it, and I'll always believe it was the wrong thing to do. Personally I hope we will rejoin ASAP.

However ,Boris had better not cock this up, and whilst i don't like the man he's so far achieved what he set out to do (and achieved it very well it must be said) the next stage of the process is even more critical, get it wrong and the tories i suspect will be out of power for a considerable time (of course that requires Labour or the Lib Dems to be able to field a decent leader)