View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 17:17   #745
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Wink Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post
I held off for a while which is unusual for me as I like to get new tech at release and didn't reply to my email invitation.

I remember back when I forced my ntl digital box to update to get the 'new' VirginTV black and yellow software weeks before they rolled it out and I was one of the first customers to get Tivo in Teeside.

I found myself speaking commands to Google Home to turn on lights, heating, TV's and so on, that when I type on Tivo it feels very slow.
I like that HD channels replace SD versions
and I like the look of the new modern software.

Also, I didn't pay a fee, the change hasn't altered my discounts or contract.

I hardly record much these days, I usually stream from On-demand and Apps.

Yes, there are a few features missing, and apps for now, but I'm sure new ones and updates will come to 360 in the future.
Guess that sums it up don't use google home ( don't trust it) or Alexa .a don't type on v6 ,no need. . Hd sd don't care but in favorite always choose hdif available