View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 09:30   #26
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PAC codes to be sent via TEXT message from 1st July

So this is what is happening now, i can only make out going calls away from home, can't receive calls,text doesnt work anywhere, data doesn't work, wifi calling doesn't work........ so want to cancel in my 14 day cooling off period.

Tried the online chat told them i wanted to cancel, then after 5mins of questions with them arranging this they turn around and tell me the number will be activated in 24hrs! after i again repeated I WANTED TO CANCEL they told me to phone up and gave me the number to phone which i was trying to avoid in the first place.

Extremely difficult to understand them on the phone,however they're saying there is an error on my 3 number so call again in 24hrs as they have submitted it for a fix, so now i am worried that when they fix the error the PAC port will happen and i will lose my EE number for ever if i still cancel!