Thread: US Timeline Stargirl
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 23:20   #3
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Stargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I won't be watching it, there are too many shows on the go already. I am already mardy because I have just realised that Crisis On Infinite Earths is a flipping 5 series crossover event. I don't watch Batwoman I refuse to watch LoT. I does make me ponder the merits of these crossovers because how many people watch all the series involved. They would have been better off keeping it to the main 3 and just including the core characters from the other series to support.
The crossovers have become an end in themselves. Seeing how big they can make them is the aim, with precious little attention to good storytelling.

I have a Supergirl season 1-3 blu-ray box set that includes the complete Crisis on Earth X crossover, and a documentary which is basically just a chat on the sofa between the main showrunners from the series' that contributed to it, sitting there patting each other on the back for how clever they are.

As a family we skipped over the crossover episodes when we reach them, unless they're the simple, early ones with just Supergirl/Flash (youngest loves Barry). Earth X is just a mess. I eventually sat down and watched it all when I had the house to myself. There's about 3 hours I'll never get back.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote