View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 20:06   #10
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: PAC codes to be sent via TEXT message from 1st July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Thats completely stupid - there is absolutely no reason you cannot move the SIM form one phone to the other - I (and the rest of my family) always do that.
I know, it doesn't make sense. It was a couple of years ago so hopefully their system is a bit more sensible now. Maybe they should stick to groceries.

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Will do this 26th Feb 2020!!! wish i didn't have to wait that long!

If someone wants to leave early what generally happens? I guess i still have to pay every single month i owe so i can't justify doing that.

If you upgrade within the contract with the same provider they generally let you off the remaining data/calls/text charge but still charge you for the outstanding phone element of the charges. If you go to another provider then yes you have to cough up the full amount.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote