View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 13:00   #6101
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Media Boy Sources has reveal "Nowtv on BT this is still on schedule for end of the year."
I heard that the date had been repeatedly put back and that they had decided not to issue a new date until whatever the issues that they have have been resolved.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The Sky/BT deal has only been suspended for a few months. I believe there are technical reasons for this.

It is interesting to note that we won't be getting our UHD and additional on demand programming from Sky until next year either. I think the two are connected.
Could be. I wonder if VM will be letting Sky have our UltraHD channel in return??

You will soon be able to get cheaper Now TV passes if you shop at Tesco:

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...-clubcard.html

- A new 'credit wallet' will be added to Now TV customer accounts.

- Redeemed Tesco Clubcard vouchers will be added to this credit wallet at three times face value.

- Credit in the wallet will last for three years from redemption.

- Credit will be used to pay for any passes you currently have, but not phone/broadband if you have those services.

It would appear, therefore, that if you have credit in your credit wallet, and then take a retention offer, it will be paid for from this credit, thereby allowing you to firstly get three times face value, and then benefit from a reduced monthly rate.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 17-08-2019 at 13:04.